Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wartenberg Wheel - Take Two

I was a little bit nervous to try using this sex toy again. The last time we used it I had a very adverse reaction. This time, however, was very very different.

After we spoke about what happened the first time we used it (my freaking out), he said that we would try this again. He didn't bring it out for a long while, however, though he had many occasions to do so. I was starting to think that he forgot about it, but maybe he was waiting on me to indicate that I was ready. I finally mentioned something to him, saying that we should try it again. I really didn't want to do that; I feel as though my saying that is giving too much direction. I have a need for him to take more control and lead more when it comes to these things.

That night we finally got to see each other. After a nice evening out, as we're getting ready for bed, he pulls out the Wartenberg Wheel. I almost felt like I didn't want to do this. I felt like my mentioning it lead to us directly using, and that me having too much power, or something like that. So I tried to get out of it, but he decided we were going to do it anyway. I think this was a good decision on his part. If you're going to ask for something, don't complain about getting it, or try to wriggle your way out of it.

Be careful what you wish for.


At first, the entire scene was very...clinical. He would use it on various parts of my body, and ask me how it felt. He also has a bright standing fluorescent light in his room, and the light added to that clinical feel. This time around, however, the sensations were quite pleasant. I think its because he was being much more precise about it. It's got a great use as a tickling device, when used in the right spots, or just very lightly, anywhere. We discovered that I squirm a great deal if its used on my spine, ass, and feet. Pressing hard, you get a bit of a bite, but its pleasant.

Just what the doctor ordered.


From this clinical scene, things changed very quickly. I went from feeling like a patient or test subject to... not. The wheel definitely had a very positive effect on me this time around, because my body was more than ready for sex. Lately, we've been having some issues as the Dirty Old Man is well endowed and sometimes I hurt afterward. Not this time. The tickling, the squirming, the feel of control there... I was definitely feeling it.

Perfect prescription.


I could see this being effective as not only a foreplay toy, or something to get one started on bigger things, but as the entire headliner itself. It's great for beginners, or those that want to dabble with sensations and pain, but not get too hardcore. I wouldn't recommend this product for deep masochists and those looking for a heavier pain. The spikes on the wheel are rounded and probably won't break skin, even with heavy pressing. That being said, I enjoyed this toy greatly, and with this new experience I'm now happy its found a way into our bondage toys bag!

Thank you, Edenfantasys!

4 comments:

  1. I'm kind of interested about how your pinwheel feels. Master's has pointed ends, and has broken skin with it, so I'm wondering how drastically different it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on how its used. Sometimes it tickles, or feels like a ladybug is crawling along your skin. Other times it feels like tiny pricks, almost like digging your nails into your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá,

    delícia o teu descrever com este acessório gostoso de sentirna pele e no corpo todo...

    Beijos carinhosos,

    ÍsisdoJUN

    ReplyDelete
  4. ÍsisdoJUN

    Espero que você possa entender isso, eu usei um tradutor.

    Foi muito divertido e emocionante sentir a roda. A mordida deliciosa que leva em sua pele, a sensação de cócegas estranho ela pode proporcionar na parte traseira para fazer você se contorcer, à espera de mais. Se você está tão intrigado, espero que você começa um e experimentá-lo!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...