Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kinky Tune Tuesday

I run across songs quite frequently that make me think of my Dirty Old Man, TTWD, and other aspects of kink. I thought I might start posting these songs, perhaps on a weekly or biweekly basis. To start this off, I heard this tune on public radio this weekend and its stayed in my head. This tune is maybe not quite as kinky as some other songs out there, but I think it is beautiful throughout all its covers.

I like to think of this being sung by a Dom(me) to their sub. Though they may be far apart, though the submissive may be seeing and experiencing fantastic things on their own, they shouldn't forget who they really belong to and who they are.

Two versions are included here, one sung by Carla Bruni, and the other by Jason Wade.






Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...