Friday, July 27, 2012

Vacation!

I am so excited for vacation! I'll be gone for a week camping in upstate NY with a friend and her family. Sir says I can have the week off from writing. Now I don't have to worry about trying to write from the middle of the woods.


Last night Sir was here to visit, and ensure I cleaned and packed. I was dead tired, and only lasted until 8:30. I was definitely keeping him on his toes - being difficult, being rebellious, not listening, forgetting protocol. It's not like I planned it, but even I could see that I wasn't behaving. I have a week to relax and recharge and when I come back, I'm going to Sir's the next morning if possible. I wonder what he'll have in store by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...