Friday, November 16, 2012

Hey out there. I'm still alive, still kicking it one day at a time. The past month has been really rough with this new job. I've gone back and forth many times about resigning or staying. I've attempted to resign twice, but got talked into trying to stick it out. Today was a more or less good day, and it gives me small hope. Plus, the paycheck isn't too shabby now that I'm finally getting one!

In the meantime though, I am extremely overworked, exhausted, and stressed. I get to work around 7:30a, and usually stay until after 5, and then I do more work when I get home. I also work on Saturdays. It's killing me a little. Because of this, Sir decided that we should put our D/s on hold. I understand where he's coming from, because honestly, I can barely keep my head above water here without adding additional demands, but... I miss it. I'm sad that its not a part of us right now. It's an added layer in me thinking about the career that I want.

We also have plans to move, in the next year or so. I need to save up a lot in order to do this, and maybe if I can stick this out for a while, and take the suffering a little bit, the payoff will be the things I need to achieve those goals. I need a job where when I go home, I'm done. No extra things, just relax until the next day. Maybe next  year?


2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about putting the D/s on hold. It's awkward, but a bit refreshing after a while. I still miss it, don't get me wrong, but it's nice to be equal again for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is refreshing. I find, however, that without D/s, I overtly hold more power in the relationship that I feel I should!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...