Sunday, July 28, 2013

On the Other Foot

This past year has been pretty hard on me. Sir has been my absolute ROCK. He listened to me every night, dried my tears, helped me with my work, and tried to think of solutions.

Now, Sir is going through something, and I understand how he felt. I love him. I want to be there for him. And I want him to know that I will continue to love him, no matter what. I can see how he felt to be an ear, but not be able to help.

Sir is seeking his own solutions and soon, which I hope work for him. In the meantime, I'm being as supportive as I can by listening to him, or distracting him when I can.

We had a nice evening alone and I did my best to make sure there wasn't enough blood in his brain for him to focus on his troubles.

I may be getting unexpected vacation time soon. If this happens, we're going to try and get time off together. I am so excited by this prospect; it's unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...