Sunday, December 21, 2014

New Goals and Tasks

In part of that long conversation we had the other night, Sir and I talked about how we've not been using any sort of official rules. There are expectations that are assumed by both of us, even things that I have been punished for, but nothing was ever established as a rule.

So, one of my new tasks is to make a list of what I perceive are my current rules and expectations. Then Sir can see if they mesh with his, and we'll make something official. I'd already done a list of all the household things I take care of around here. He said the list was a lot longer than he thought it would be. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.

A few things that Sir mentioned for the future:

He wants to work on getting me into a thicker, more restrictive collar. This is why comfy collar is now gone; no use going backwards away from a goal. He measured the "big monster collar" and.... it's only two inches high. That doesn't seem like much, but I asked Sir to consider the size of the neck it's on. Two inches might not be much for some necks, but if you've got a short neck to begin with, two inches can feel cumbersome.

He also mentioned an interest in corsets. He would like to eventually get me into a place where I am wearing a corset every day, at least in the home. He doesn't want to do extreme waist training, just comfortable corset wear and a little cinching I suppose.


Which also means that I now have to work harder on my posture and back issues, more than ever. I've been slacking on my physical therapy exercises. Sir says that perhaps a half hour before bed every night, that will be time for exercises, winding down, etc. Which also means he might re-institute an official bedtime, but since we've been living together, I've not had one. We pretty much go to bed around the same time between 10 - 11 o'clock.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks as we mesh all this out and really make it official - what the rules/expectations are and are not, and future goals for me as a sub. I want to please Sir, and it will very much help me to know what he really wants from me, long term.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if this will help, but if you Google protocols for slaves, you can find a lot of interesting info out about rules and etiquette in general M/s relationships. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does - we've hit the internet before in terms of making lists and what's out there. It's another reason I like blogging - you get to see how others do it, and feel connected.

      I think I'll take a peek at some protocol and rules lists after I make my list for Sir - don't want to confuse what we do with what others do before I make the list!

      Delete
  2. Rules are a good idea to help to make you feel more submissive. They are good training for you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...