Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sexual Rules

Sir took a focus on our sex lives and my libido with his new set of rules.

One rule has me masturbating to climax 3 times per week, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If I'm really sick, I can skip it (we had sort of started a twice a week rule, and I was so sick during one of the times, I actually fell asleep with my hand in my pants).  If I miss a day, I have to make it up on the next available day. I can use anything I want to do it, as long as Sir is not involved (or else it really wouldn't be masturbation).

Sir has also now reserved the right to masturbate whenever he wants. I used to feel bad when he would go off and handle things himself, especially if I was around. I suppose I felt like I wasn't fulfilling his needs enough. But sometimes I'm sick, or exhausted, or the timing is not right, or he just wants to get it out of his system and sleep but not have a long sex session. I think that him putting it as a rule makes me feel better though. He can do whatever he wants with his own dick, haha. He also says that when he doesn't masturbate he can't last as long when we have sex, which bothers him.

My other rule is to tastefully offer him fellatio every evening. Sir may or may not accept, at his own desire. I have not forgotten to offer it every evening yet. We are working on the tasteful part. Though funny, coming at him singing the following is apparently not considered tasteful:


But at least we laughed!

2 comments:

  1. Heeee! Ok, I know what I'm doing now... *goes to look for my Sir lolol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hope it was funny for you guys too!

      Delete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...