Monday, June 29, 2015

My Collared Bear

This weekend I was getting ready to take a shower. Taking a shower is one of the few times where I remove my collars while in the house. My collars are leather so we don't want them to be destroyed.

I am in my 30's but I still sleep with a teddy bear that I've had since I was a little kid. She was gifted to me by my Uncle, who later passed when I was 11. So, she's very important to me. Other plushies have come and gone, but Diana always remains.

Sir has totally embraced this. He even cuddles and sleeps with her when I am not around, which makes me adore him even more.

I took off my wristcollar to shower and on pure impulse, placed it around Diana's neck.


Looks good, yes? Hahaha.

Sir thought it was amusing, at least. Of course he had to tighten it. Lucky she's stuffed or she'd have been choking.

2 comments:

  1. Kind of cute to put the collar on your Bear,

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, thanks. Sir almost wants to make an actual collar for her now.

      Delete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...