Thursday, July 14, 2016

Too Hot to...

do ANYTHING.

My car thermometer actually read 100 degrees today. I work mainly outdoors, especially this time of year. By the time my shift is over, I am literally just one giant sweat gland.

Sir is feeling it too.

We were on the couch tonight, watching TV. He is petting me. He looks over, gives me the eye and says "Sex now?!" As we literally peel ourselves off the leather couch sounding like Velcro, the moment is over, let me tell you.

It is too hot to fuck.

Maybe with the air conditioning on.... tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I would gladly take some of your heat, winter here :( Better luck next time...with the air con on :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhs3Qklz5a0 Too darn hot!
    We had a cool day yesterday after a string of hot. I hope it reaches you.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...