Thursday, July 13, 2017

Collar Update and Drunken Fishie Rewards!


Today, Sir let me have three fishies! He even dropped one into my wine glass.

Hello, drunken fishie.

I'd been really busy at work lately but I guess I did a lot when I got home. I went for a jog (yay health and weight loss), cooked a teriyaki chicken casserole (in this 92 degree heat), did the dishes, did some gardening, took a shower, and called my mom and grandmom. I think he was more happy about the food appearing and the dishes disappearing, though.

Since my last post a few days ago, things with the collar are going well. Just after I clicked the "Publish" button, he actually had me come into the living room to collar me. I guess the talk made an impact on him. I think the "I haven't been properly collared for two years" statement was a bit of an epiphany for him as well. So, he re-collared me.

My new rule is that I must wait for him to collar me himself every evening after work - meaning I cannot collar myself when I get home, It will be done by him when he gets home (usually about a 2 - 3.5 hour time difference).

The second day when he got home I closed the door and kneeled by the collar cabinet, waiting. The next day he made me kneel and put it on me (which was a struggle since my legs were sore from jogging - I just started again). Yesterday he collared me just before bed (since I went to bed super early last night). And tonight, he made me go get the collar right after dinner (he made me wait because, "I'm eating, bitch!").

I think this is working for now. Just working on this. And I think really working on having his lunch ready  before I go to bed being another priority. With these two things, we can start to get back on track.

I am cautiously optimistic!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds great Lea, forward steps :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for collars and drunken fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like things are moving along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am really excited for things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great Lea! I'm so happy you have got to the stage of wanting more I'm sure you can enjoy that feeling somewhat as you know you Sir will satisfy your needs. That is a beautiful ritual too ☺️

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...