Friday, April 06, 2012

Routine

Tonight Sir came over as a surprise and took me out to dinner. He brought us to my favorite local diner. Sir and I both noticed that the waiter did not even look at me when it came time to order; I guess we've gone there enough that he knows that Sir always orders for me by now. He wasn't condescending, nor did he give us any odd looks. Perhaps he just thinks us to be old-fashioned.

The other night, Sir fed me from his fork in public, and I really enjoyed that. No one batted an eyelash, so I didn't feel self conscious. I really like these subtle acts of submission in public!

2 comments:

  1. Those little subtle acts of submission are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that I have enjoyed reading your journal so much! It makes me feel as a submissive that I am not alone in my journey. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...