Monday, February 25, 2013

Wicked 2013

Wicked Faire was awesome. It was Sir's first time, and I'm happy to say that he's very excited for next year, and has even taken a more active interest in Fetlife. We went to some workshops, got some new toys and advice, and had a good time.

One of my favorite things of Faire:

Hello, Ball Pit!

Next year, I just hope that Sir is up to more during the late night. By the time we left Voltaire's show on Saturday night, Sir was DONE. I'd have liked to stay, have some drinks and dance a bit. Or at least return to our room for sexytime. But, I understand that Sir is not used to such an all day, active event.

We went to a rope workshop together on Sunday, and I found out that I really enjoyed doing the ties. I'm not sure that I really enjoy restraining someone, but I really enjoyed crafting a harness. Its just so... pretty. Sir was a good sport during the workshop, but I don't know what it would take for him to let me try it outside of the class.

We're thinking about going to the Geeky Kinky Event, but I'm not sure if I could get the time off work. Plus, even going to the kink events and booths at Wicked made me anxious, and that would be multiplied 100-fold at the GKE. I suppose I've still some fear of being "out there", but I do want to connect with other kinky people, so I need to get over myself.

Going to Wicked Faire does help though. It's not a full on kink event, so I suppose its more like a "gateway" event. Perhaps more exposure is what I need to calm my nerves at being a newbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...