Friday, October 03, 2014

Sweet Sir

Yesterday I had a really long training day for a potential job. I was so beat when I got home.

When I walked in, Sir had made us dinner! It is typically my job to make us dinner, but Sir chose to make food for us. Sir is not very culinarily inclined, so this was a huge sweet gesture on his part.

I wolfed down that macaroni and cheese.

I was about 3/4 through the bowl when Sir asked, "Are you going to finish that?"

"Yes..."

"Darn."

Sir typically eats more than me (and I usually fill his plates much more than mine) but I had been on my feet running around all day, and I was ravenous. He let me clean my bowl. : )

Sir also decided that I could have a cookie too!

We have a cabinet above the stove that is a pain in the butt for me to get into. On the top shelf of that cabinet is what Sir calls "rewards" - my junk food. When I am good, he allows me to have something from it.

I can have some snacks anytime - like popcorn, or some apple straws. He even put the Doritos in the anytime category (I suppose as long as I don't abuse it). Right now on the top shelf is Caramel Apple Pie Cookies, Milky Ways, Snickers, and Twix.

The other day I ate a snickers without asking and he was going to let me have a cookie, but then the cookie got taken away. I said that it would be more evil to let me have the cookie.... but NO milk!

Last night, I felt Sir's hand feeling around my back. I thought he was going to tell me to move over (we need a bigger bed, our full size is not quite enough room for us). Instead of having me move though, he was checking to make sure I had enough blankets and pulled them  down around me.

Such a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...