Monday, January 26, 2015

Jogging for the New Rules - Exercising, Eating, & Posture

One of the rules Sir has instituted has to deal with my exercising, weight management, and physical conditioning.

Before, Sir didn't want to put any rules on me for those things, thinking that it would take a toll on my self-esteem. But now that I've been doing it myself, he wants me to keep at it and stay healthy. I need to maintain a correct calorie count each day - punishment for being over. Stronger punishment for being over maintenance. I have to exercise 20 minutes every day - how is up to me. I must also do my posture and back exercises for 20 minutes each day, and try to remember to maintain correct posture throughout the day.

I am working on it. I use Myfitnesspal, and am in a challenge group. But my motivation lately has been crap. Maybe it's the weather, maybe its stress, but whatever it is, I just want to eat all the time and nap under blankets. I got cornertime the first day. Second day in, I pushed myself though. There was a challenge in the group I'm in to travel 2 miles by a certain date. I wasn't even going to do it, but keeping to the rule, I asked Sir if I could take a jog to do the challenge, be under calories for the day, and meet my exercise requirements. It was 8:30 pm, so he was hesitant, but he let me go.

I'm ready, Sir!

I pushed myself for those two miles. Our area is pretty safe so I had no problems there, which is what he was worried about. But it was cold! When I got ready for my jog, I stripped off my dress for the day, and put on a shirt and hoodie. I didn't think to put anything on over my leggings that I wear under my dress. I regretted that.

My entire body was fine, except for my upper thighs. If I had just put on a skirt, I could have held that heat in!

I am really feeling it today, overdoing it on the jog. But it is a challenge for a reason; it's not easy. When I go again, I'll have to remember to put on a skirt over the leggings so I can keep that heat in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...