Monday, May 30, 2016

Beatings and Outdoor Recreation

We had a great day yesterday.

Sir woke me up by fondling my ass, then beating it. Lightly at first, then progressively harder. I remember him shoving me down as I was sleeping on my side so he could get to my other cheek.

I can't recall him ever waking me up quite like this, and it's been some time since he as awoken me with any other kind of sleep fondling (usually my lady bits).

After I was good and warmed up he got his belt and beat me up and down my back, ass, legs, and feet. It was wonderful. He said that I've been a good girl lately, and I deserved this beating.

I don't feel like I've been that good, but I do enjoy the beatings! I suppose it's funny, how my reward for good behavior is a beating, whereas to many people a beating would be the result of bad behavior. I definitely feel like I have a lot of work to be a better submissive... I've lost so much this past year, and I'm just trying to work on getting it back - getting myself back to roughly the place I was about a year ago. The two of us will get there. It's been a rough year on both of us, so I can absolutely understand why some things slid. I suppose this is why it is difficult for me to wrap my head around him feeling that I am being a good girl - I don't feel I have earned that lately.

After the beating, Sir and I had some good sex, face to face, taking our time. It had been awhile for Sir, especially with my back being the way it is lately. My back still hurts, but I think this kind of exercise is helpful.

Such a lovely start to the day.

Look! It's Sir. He is outside...in nature! [Gasp] This is proof that we got him out-of-doors. Note his lovely pale legs that never see the sun (Sir typically does not like nature or outdoor rec, so the fact that he is outside surrounded by nature, and liking it is a miracle... also he definitely loves me).

To round off the great start to the day, we had a picnic lunch at a State Park and then went kayaking! It was Sir's first time, and he really enjoyed it. He was convinced it was not going to be fun, and that he would end up exhausted and soaked from capsizing his boat. None of that happened! It was a lovely relaxed paddle, and we both finished up a couple hours later having stayed upright and joyous from the fun.

I'd only ever kayaked 1 or 2 times before (and one of those times was an epic disaster) so I'd say I'm also a beginner. We've found something new we can do together! I really love nature, while it is not Sir's cup of tea, so having something outdoorsy that he enjoys makes me extremely happy! I already have a kayak and I can't wait to get one for Sir (on that magical day when we have disposable income again; we borrowed kayaks for free from the park when we went). What a lovely Sunday; totally put us in a great mood.

Today I had to work; Sir was off. But we had a nice dinner tonight. I made glazed porkchops and corn on the cob. We typically eat while watching TV, but lately we've  made an effort to actually sit at our dining room table and have a conversation. We put on classical music and enjoy each other's company. And I think the beating has helped me get my head right - I made sure to get Sir's lunch ready for the morning, which is an expectation that I've been struggling with lately.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekends!

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a good way to start the day! And lovely job on not capsizing cos when i've been (a couple of times in the past) I almost always ended up in the water LOL.

    Here's to more good girl beatings and a less achey back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea, sounds like an awesome Sunday, wonderful start to the day. Well done not capsizing, not sure I would be able to say the same.

    We love eating at the table together and enjoying each others company. A nice way to connect with each other, especially after a busy day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beating is totally a present for me too, so don't feel like you're too weird.

    And, perhaps your sir is trying to reinforce with you that he sees your progress and thoughts to get where you want to be, and is reminding you of that. You don't need to be acting with ideal behavior in order in order to be told you're a good girl, and he knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect day :) I love that you know he loves you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear the beating got your head right and that you are eating at the dining room table and that you are eating at the dining room table and having good conversation. Good luck on your continued journey into the submissive lifestyle.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...