Monday, December 04, 2017

When Are You Most "On Your Game?"

It's been just over three weeks since I've found myself with an abundance of free time.

I asked Sir if he thought that I was personally, a better submissive to him in general. when I am not constantly at work.

Without even having to think, he replied "Yes".

I agree with him. I am so much more on my game when I have this time off. I am more focused on him, and focused on service. I have more time to blog, to read blogs, and to think about the right things. I have time and energy to get up in the mornings, make his breakfast, lunch, and assist him out the door for the day. I have the energy and presence of mind to stop what I am doing when he arrives home, and help him undress, or bring him a drink/snack.

Energy. That's a big thing Sir brought up that I didn't initially think about. I am not burning my candle at both ends, getting up before dawn, commuting over 3 hours a day, and dealing with all my other responsibilities, too. I am more rested, less cranky (overall), and more present.

While I don't think that this necessarily means that all stay-at-home submissives are better than working submissives, I wonder about that dynamic individually.

Do you think that you would be a better submissive if you were a stay-at-home person? Or if you are a stay-at-home person, is it better now that you are? Or has it always been this way? Do you feel you're better off working? Full time, or part-time? And why?

For us, Sir has frequently mentioned that he thinks it would best if I worked part-time. I'd still be a full-time submissive, but I am the type of person that is better when I have some type of work outside the home. But by not having a FULL workweek, that could free up time and energy for Sir.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. For me I know I'm a better submissive when I work part time. I can't work full time for the reason I can't concentrate on anything and everything suffers.
    That sounds very full on Lea, I'm glad you've had some rest time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy. I sometimes think that I am only able to do as much as I do *because* I have this winter down-time.

      Delete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...